Sunday 22 December 2013

Book Distribution Nectar

Tamal Krishna Goswami narrates:

At that time, first and second canto of Bhagavatam and Bhagavad Gita especially Srila Prabhupada wanted to get printed.

He liked the book distribution we were doing; we were distributing many many books with the Radha Damodara party.  At one point I complained, "Srila Prabhupada, they can't keep up with our distribution."

Srila Prabhupada repllied, "All right don't worry. They are publishing 20,000 at a time; I will instruct them to print 50,000!
But one thing is: although they can't keep up with you, you can't keep up with me! Because I'm 2 cantos ahead of you both! So I am ahead of both of you!"

Tamal Krsna Goswami smiled sweetly, "Srila Prabhupada got into the competitive mood".

No comments:

Post a Comment